Architect Project Manager
- Lead and develop architectural projects centered on Greek Cycladic style and techniques from early concept through design development
- Use Lean Management European principles to accomplish client goals:
- Lean thinking: specializing in minimizing total project costs by using alternative tools in the construction process
- Abilities to provide what is needed, when it is needed with the minimum amount of materials, equipment, labor and space
- Procurement of marble and stone and their implementation throughout project scope; work with concrete specifications in order to achieve Greek Cycladic style finishings.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents
- Design and document commercial and industrial building projects
- Consult with clients to determine their requirements.
- Management of budget costs, milestones, deadlines, target achievements, submitting of reviews and reports, documentation, as well as process of invoice payments
- Risk Management: identify, analyze, evaluate, suggest solutions, treat and monitor
- Coordinate preliminary architectural studies for major new structures and alterations to existing structures and site development.
- Work with teams across business lines and coordinate with subcontractors.
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions.
- Modify existing plans to fit client and sales needs
Minimum Bachelor of Arts in Architecture.
Minimum years of experience:
Minimum years of training:
certificates, licenses, degrees: iTWO (cloud-based construction software), Symbio (digital management system), AutoCad (and 3D), Photoshop, Sketch Up (3D design software), 3ds MAX (3D modeling, animation and rendering software, and Rhino (3D software)